Sunday, November 28, 2010

This is why I've gained 5 pounds

A scale at Ikea (I furnished my room/apt finally!!) in one of the bathroom models says I've gained 5 lbs. I imagine it's because I've mostly been eating pie, peanut butter and chocolate chips...

oatmeal, peanut butter and chocolate chip cookies from food.com

1/3 cup smooth nut butter (I used peanut)
2 tablespoons canola oil
1 cup sugar
1/3 cup soymilk
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1 cup whole wheat flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup rolled oat
1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips

1. Preheat oven to 425°F Oil a large baking sheet; set aside.
2. Whisk together first five ingredients until very smooth. Mix together dry ingredients, then add them to the wet.
3. Drop batter by large spoonfuls onto prepared baking sheet. Bake for about 8 minutes, or until tops just begin to crack. Remove sheet from oven, and wait 10 minutes before transferring cookies to a plate or wire rack.

No comments:

Post a Comment