Sunday, October 24, 2010

good feelings gone

Well, I've done a big 360 today. I felt great this morning, and now I feel like shit. I haven't been able to write my assignment for advanced systems which is due tomorrow, I didn't clean my house, and I haven't heard from someone I've been hoping to talk to.

I made the pasta I had in Philadelphia for dinner. I don't have precise directions for a recipe but I'll try.

100 grams of fettuccine per person
baby bella mushrooms, sliced
baby arugula
sunflower seeds

Begin boiling well salted water. Toast the sunflower seeds in a heated skillet without oil or anything, set aside. Put the pasta in the boiling water. Saute the mushrooms (about 10 minutes), add the arugula and saute for a few minutes until wilted. Add the toasted sunflower seeds and then cooked pasta, stir. After 1 minute, eat it!

No comments:

Post a Comment